Mother's Day has just about come to a close and I have a lot to be grateful for.
1. My mom who, while no longer with me physically, is always with me in spirit. She was a pretty powerful character who shaped who I am more than she could ever know.
2. My husband Jim without whom, let's face it, I wouldn't be a mom at all. He's always up for new adventures.
3. My incredible daughters who agreed, on some spiritual level, to join me on this amazing, unpredictable journey.
4. The hand I've been dealt this time around. It hasn't always looked the way I thought it should but somewhere within it has been the strength and creativity to create new hands when it didn't always seem possible. In this I've had a LOT of help...
5. And for all that help I am tremendously grateful.