Today I am grateful for:
1. Receiving notification that one of my uber-short stories, "Tailed by a Dog", has just been chosen for inclusion in "Vintage Voices: Cent’Anni: May You Live 100 Years", the Redwood Writers 2009 anthology. I'm excited that I'm going to be in print! It's a beginning.
2. SITS or The Secret is in the Sauce. It is a collection of lively bloggers and since joining I've gotten five new followers.
3. All of the wonderful folks who follow and comment on my blog. It kinda keeps me going, if you know what I mean.
4. A break in the heat. 100 degrees on a day in May is simply too damn hot.
5. Dreams, both the day and the night variety. I love how ideas bubble up to the surface when we relax enough to dream.