Today I am grateful for:
1. My sweet hubby and all the work he helped me do in the garden this morning. He calls himself "Jim the Destroyer." Just point him in the right direction and he'll clear a path.
2. The new Star Trek movie. It was really fun! At first I thought, yes this really is for the 14 to 24 year old male demographic, but it also had great characters and was well cast.
3. Healdsburg throwing itself a party today on their town square. Fun music, good food and a friendly, family vibe.
4. Having a dance concert to go to tonight at Santa Rosa J.C. It should be fun.
5. TiVo. If you have it you know why.