Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Gratitude -- Day Fifteen
Today I'm grateful for:
1. Cinco de Mayo. I'm sure it has great significance for many people but for me it is enough that it is a wonderful excuse to drink a marguerita, mango currently being my favorite.
2. Polka dot and striped doggy poop-pickup bags. If you have to stoop over to pick up poop it's nice you can do it in style.
3. The sun breaking through on a rainy day.
4. Earth shoes. These are practically all I wear these days. For some reason my body feels best walking uphill all day, which is what Earth shoes provide.
5. The rare, to the point of being exotic, moments of silence I get to experience around my house (both daughters are vying with each other this very moment to come up with the goofiest, and most lewd, things they think I could be grateful for. That's them up above.)