Amber Filkins is hosting a friend making blog today that you are invited to join. Just click the link to her blog (highlighted above) and you can play too. Five toys that remind me of my childhood are:
1. Jacks (I was the master at my playground!)
2. Roller skates (these clipped onto my saddle shoes and I kept the key to tighten them on a red ribbon around my neck. Yeah, yeah, I know. So hold old does this make me?)
3. Chinese checkers (I think it was the spatial relations skills I learned here that allow me now to pack so much in my car's trunk.
4. Careers ( I always went for the hearts and could never understand why the person with the most dollars always won. Come to think of it, I still don't.)
5. Poker (I'd play for hours on end with the girls down the street. Okay, mine was not your run-of-the-mill childhood.)