Today I'm grateful for:
1. Living close to my brother and sister-in-law. It was fun just hanging out at their house this morning.
2. The Redwood Writers Club and the interesting guest speakers they bring to meetings.
3. My new favorite show on HBO, "In Treatment". The writing and the acting are really first rate. I just love the characters.
4. Discovering flowers in my garden each day as life's exuberance explodes each day into new blossoms. They serve as reminders to me about how I want to live my life--adventurous, enthusiastic, fearless and wild.
5. My daughters who, in their passions and longings to get on to the next part of their lives, give me glimpses back to my own youth and the dreams I had for myself.